Old 01-09-2003, 10:04 PM
Rusty Hinge

Default Re Horse Manure

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

I read in today's web IoS
http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/thi...p?story=438742
that Scouts have abolished camp fires and cooking on wood fuelled
fires in favour of cooking using butane for environmental reasons.
Fuzzy thinking or what?

Imbecilic pseudo-thought would be a more apt description of the "mental"
processes of the idiot who dreamt up that little lot.

I despair. When I were a lad..............

Just been to an old fiend's Coming of Age party. That's retirement age.
Present were most of our old Rover Crew as well as the Rover Scout
Leader.

I think our only losses have been due to accidents - no natural causes -
so we must have all been doing something right. (I was one of the
youngest.......)

--
Rusty http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm
horrid·squeak snailything zetnet·co·uk exchange d.p. with p to