Old 01-09-2003, 11:24 PM
keith

Default New Alan Titchmarsh Fan site

"martin" wrote in message
On 1 Sep 2003 20:31:09 GMT, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:

In article ,
martin wrote:
On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 20:10:12 +0000 (UTC), "The Devil's Advocate"
wrote:

Does that mean we have to paint our fences blue and put decking down

lol. I
expect he's alright really though

just throw your bra away.

Does Alan Titchmarsh not wear a bra? I learn something new every
day.

nobody wears a bra in Ground Farce
--
Martin

hi you titchmarsh haters I have met the man at gardeners world he is a sound
chap,and a shit hot gardener.He has more horticultural knowledge than all
you lot on this newsgroup,so how you can knock the man I do not know?Maybe
because of jealousy who knows,anyone with any sense will know he is a great
inspiration for anyone SERIOUS about horticulture!
I think I might spark a big response?ha ha
happy gardening you who care!
keith