Old 02-09-2003, 12:33 AM
Hank

Default Wet Labor Day Weekend

Wet is an understatement. We had a party Saturday to celebrate the end
of our tourist season and the rains came. We stood under a tent, ankle
deep in water that ran down our driveway and overflowed our swimming
pool. .............. Neat stream and pond but the DW would kill me.

http://community.webshots.com/user/hankpage1

"Tom La Bron" wrote in message
Well folks,

It has not been a really great Labor Day weekend so far, but few

around
where I live are complaining. Since Friday morning about 0600 until

this
morning Monday, Sept 1, we have garnered about 6 inches of very much

needed
rain.

Fish are doing great. I have had very good growth this summer so

far.
Hopefully we will have a late Fall and Winter.

Tom L.L.