Old 02-09-2003, 12:42 AM
Pat Brennan

Default Phal problem. Help!

Ok, let me try to do this without confusing my self.

There is a chemical called Triforine. It was sold under two labels;
Funginex for the homeowner market and Triforine for the commercial market.
The product Triforine contained 18.2% of the chemical Triforine. The
product Triforine is no longer listed in my supply catalogs. The chemical
Triforine may very well still be available under a commercial label, it is
just not being sold as the product triforine. My guess is the chemical
Triforine is no longer labeled for in greenhouse use. That has happened to
a couple of other chemical over the last few years.

"K Barrett" wrote and I took out everything I wanted to in message
et...

Funginex is now sold by Ortho as "Rose Pride Rose & Shrub Disease

Control".
The active ingredient is the Triforine that Pat Brennan thought was no
longer in production. (present at 6.5%).

Ok, let me try to do this without confusing my self.

There is a chemical called Triforine. It was sold under two labels;
Funginex for the homeowner market and Triforine for the commercial market.
The product Triforine contained 18.2% of the chemical Triforine (I still
have a bottle). The product Triforine is no longer listed in my supply
catalogs. The chemical Triforine may very well still be available under
another commercial label, it is just not being sold as the product
Triforine. My guess is the chemical Triforine is no longer labeled for in
greenhouse use. That has happened to a couple of other chemical over the
last few years.

Pat