Old 02-09-2003, 02:02 AM
Pelvis Popcan

Default Moles and Voles

I recently got voles under my tree.

I looked into the liquid repellents, but these for the most part are
just castor oil. It's recommended to be diluted with a mixture of dish
soap and water at about 6%, then watered all over the ground and
plants that they are infesting until it's saturated.

Seemed pretty messy and I didn't want to put castor oil all over my
foliage.

Then I found a much better dry product: Dr. T's Mole Out. It's a
granulated product you just put in a broadcast spreader, the spread it
all around the lawn and beds that they are in.

You can get it from gardeners.com. Some stores in my town sell it.

Note this is a repellent, not a poison.

Anyway, after I spread this down, the vole trails stopped, so I
believe it works!

"Keith Corwell" wrote:

HELP
I can i get rid of them ?