Old 02-09-2003, 02:12 AM
dkat

Default peas

This may be a silly question by why don't you just give them the peas you
buy shelled in large bags in the frozen foods area?

And the next silly question is how do you tell the difference between a
statesman and a politician?

DK
"Loretta,Victoria, B.C." wrote in message
. ca...
Hi: Can anyone please tell me whether you have to "skin" the peas before
you feed them to the fish. I usually do and find it's a pain as I have
quite a few goldfish and find it takes too much time to get enough of them
skinned. Just thought it would be so much easier to just throw them into
the pond. I thought that maybe the skins would be too tough for them to
swallow or digest. What do you do? TIA
Loretta

--
~~~Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be
changed regularly and for the same reason.~~~