Old 02-09-2003, 02:32 AM
Salty Thumb

Default The most toxic town in America (Monsanto)

Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 01:25:05 GMT

zxcvbob wrote in
:

paghat wrote:
In article , "Dave Gower"

I will continue to point out your ignorant, agenda-driven drivel as
much as I want.

Except, of course, when the agenda is driven by Monsanto; when decade
by decade their "previous" agenda of "facts" turned out to be all
lies, & the critics turned out to be all right, & you seriously
believe a company that did nothing but lie for fifty years is going
to be telling the truth THIS time...

But how does hijacking a gardening discussion and ranting endlessly
about the evils of Monsanto do any good?

Seriously,
Bob

What gardening discussion was hijacked? To be sure all this Monsanto
bashing has got to be tiresome for those not interested, but seems to be
me all of it has been contained a small number of threads which are
easily ignored or killed. Nobody's popped into a thread about "why did
my tomatoes die?" and said "because Monsanto killed it" or "why are
squirrels eating all my nuts?" ... "because Monsanto made them tasty."

As for it being good or bad, that depends on whether you believe Monsanto
or not. There is no longer any Garden of Eden.

- Salty