Old 02-09-2003, 07:42 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default K30a - OT

P.S. I am a big fan of Atkins diet and it is supposedly very good for
controlling certain types of diabetes. For anyone who knows K30a well
enough to know if she would care to have the information, here is a link if
you want to give it to her.

http://atkins.com/science/researchsu...cdiabetes.html

Thanks for the website DKat, I looked it over just to make sure it was the
diet I had in my head when my doctor mentioned it to me. I've sort of
followed his plan, before it was a plan. My downfall.... SUGAR... in
unlikely places, like things that say 100% fruit whatever.... read the
label my doctor says. Geeze, it's so much work, I'm thinking the caveman
diet is looking better and better, buy nothin' in a box and be suspicious
of bags, unless you're baggin' it yourself! ;o) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a