Old 02-09-2003, 02:02 PM
David J Bockman

Default The most toxic town in America (Monsanto)

Invited what? Baseless attacks from people who don't know where I stand on
issues, don't read threads of dicussion completely, and engage in ad hominem
attacks as well as attempting to dictate my online behavior? No, I didn't
invite any of those things Dave.

Dave

"Dave Gower" wrote in message

"David J Bockman" wrote

The fact that Roundup is safe if used as directed and the fact that

Monsanto
appears to have destoyed the ecosystem of a small town are not mutually
exclusive.

And completely off-topic to this newsgroup. However if I unfairly lumped

you
in with Ratgirl I do apologize, but you have to admit you invited it.