Old 02-09-2003, 02:12 PM
dave weil

Default Forensic Science for Rose Deaths?

On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 23:20:13 -0700, Cass
wrote:

In article , Anne
Lurie wrote:

"Cass" wrote in message
.. .
snipped]

Nice roses. You put 3 in a wankle engine shaped bed?

Wow! I never thought I'd see the day when *anyone* managed to use "roses"
and "wankle engine" in context!!! Kudos to Cass!!!

cackle You caught me. And I misspelled it. Wankel rotary engine.

I was going to point that out but I thought, nahhhh, why be a Scrooge
g.

I thought Dave would like it.

And you were right. I've got another little bed that I've used that
shape for. I like it a lot better than straight sides.

Now I'm thinking about the first decent car that I bought with my own
money - my Mazda RX-7. What a car...