Old 02-09-2003, 04:02 PM

Default K30a - OT

If you arent diabetic, then you can use a variation of the diet. Mine is no
starches, but I eat veggies and a small amount of fruit. Interestingly, after a
while on the diet (a couple weeks) all my cravings for carbos went. They do pop up
once in a while of course. Also interesting is I am sure I eat much less meat than
most people on other diets. I just eat less of everything cause I am rarely hungry.

Yeah. get rid of anything in boxes or cans. My favorites are salad with "things"
usually chicken cut in strips, veggies, fruit ... with a sprinkle of shredded cheese
on top. You can eat in any restaurant and find both marinated meats and big salads.
Just dont let em bring around the dessert cart. LOL. Ingrid

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
Thanks for the website DKat, I looked it over just to make sure it was the
diet I had in my head when my doctor mentioned it to me. I've sort of
followed his plan, before it was a plan. My downfall.... SUGAR... in
unlikely places, like things that say 100% fruit whatever.... read the
label my doctor says. Geeze, it's so much work, I'm thinking the caveman
diet is looking better and better, buy nothin' in a box and be suspicious
of bags, unless you're baggin' it yourself! ;o) ~ jan

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.