Old 02-09-2003, 07:44 PM
bnd777

Default 3' x 2' flags - how much do they weigh?

"Mark" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

Main reason for wanting to know is that I'm trying to estimate what
size skip to order to cart away 20 or so broken 3' x 2's (2" thick in
classic council grey).

Also got about 20 bags (rubble bags, 'bout 2/3 full, sort of bin bag
sized) of limestome 3/4 chippings and weeds(!) to throw in.

Reckon I'll be OK with a "mini-skip" (think they're 3 tonner's)?

Also interested to know what the 3 x 2s weigh per unit just to satisfy
my own curiosity. They seemed rather heavy this weekend

Ta.

Mark

Why not put a sign outside your gate .......someone might be glad of the 3 '
by 2@ to use to use on their sides block the path of tree roots especially
dreaded Lleyandii