Old 02-09-2003, 08:02 PM
paghat

Default The most toxic town in America (Monsanto)

In article , "Dave Gower"
wrote:

"Ann" wrote

the major point is....we can't and shouldn't
believe what Monsanto says. About anything. Roundup or PCBs.

As I said in another post, no corporation "says" anything. People do. To
talk that way reveals your infantile delusion.

Under law, alas, corporations are persons, with the individual rights of
free speech (or expensive speech in paid advertising) & suchlike that
SHOULD belong to individuals but are purchased by corporations so that
rights become increasingly the province of Corporations that can afford
these rights, & not of individuals. The spokespersons & legal teams &
bought-&-paid-for research teams get paid to speak for the corporation,
not for themselves.

When you make these infantile deluded arguments as you persistant in
doing, you just make yourself sound sillier projecting your own failings
onto Ann & others.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"