Old 02-09-2003, 08:04 PM
Kay Easton

Default Poplar tree - uses

In article , Mike Lyle
writes
Just to be clear, I'll say it again: a garden isn't "natural", and we
have to pay for speed. For my part, I'd use the tree as fuel, not as a
mulch, whether composted or not. (I've got heaps of woody material in
corners of my place for wild-life; that's a different matter, and not
everybody has room for it.)

So if you've already got heaps of woody material attracting fungi and
slugs and snails, why worry about mulch? ;-)

Remember snails will walk a heck of a way to find food, so even heapsin
out of the way corners are a potential problem.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: