Old 02-09-2003, 08:12 PM
paghat

Default The most toxic town in America (Monsanto)

Cache-Post-Path:

In article , zxcvbob
wrote:

paghat wrote:
In article , "Dave Gower"

I will continue to point out your ignorant, agenda-driven drivel as much as
I want.

Except, of course, when the agenda is driven by Monsanto; when decade by
decade their "previous" agenda of "facts" turned out to be all lies, & the
critics turned out to be all right, & you seriously believe a company that
did nothing but lie for fifty years is going to be telling the truth THIS
time...

But how does hijacking a gardening discussion and ranting endlessly about
the evils of Monsanto do any good?

Seriously,
Bob

How would talking about Shrapnel apply to a discussion of Bombs?
How would talking about Illness apply to a discussion of Disease?
How does talking about companies that encourage dangerous chemicals be
poored in gardens & crops apply to discussion of gardens & crops?

Well, if in your alternate universe simple logic does not apply, I guess
it's all inapplicable.

Even you ranting about your sentiment that gardening & garden chemicals
aren't related topics is fine by me. If you get TOO boring I don't
actually have to open those posts do I.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
See the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl: