Old 02-09-2003, 10:14 PM
Bill R

Default Are there any GOOD places to order bulbs? (Tulips, daffodils)

Pelvis Popcan wrote:
I hear vanengelen.com / johnscheepers.com (they are sister companies)
are pretty good. I looked them up on Gardenwatchdog and they are one
of the few bulb vendors with no negative comments (yet anyway).

I have ordered from them for the last couple of years and I
have been very happy with the quality of the bulbs I have
received. I intend to order my bulbs from them this year
too. Their prices may not be as low as some of your local
discount stores but you get what you pay for.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera: HP PhotoSmart 850

For pictures of my garden visit http://members.iglou.com/brosen