Old 02-09-2003, 10:32 PM
Penny Morgan

Default Name that plant!

It is a Hibiscus, but it's a perennial type called Rose of Sharon. It forms
a bush and is deciduous (loses all leaves in winter). I have two on the
side of my house in full sun and they are a favorite of Japanese Beetles,
although they really didn't bother my yard this year. Mine are a medium
pink in color.

Penny
Zone 7b - North Carolina
"Harold Hoglund" wrote in message
I bought a supposed Hibiscus from Home Depot. It does not appear to be so.
Checking the web, all the pictures I found did not look like my plant. The
flower looks a lot like a white rose, although the stems are smooth.

Please
help identify!

http://www3.sympatico.ca/hoglundh/ho..._home_page.htm

An email would be appreciated