Old 03-09-2003, 01:42 AM
RichToyBox

Default Should I take the algae out of my pond

The moss-like algae is very desirable in the pond. The string algae, can be
removed with a twirling motion with a new toilet brush, if desired. Both
types of algae work to give the gin clear water. K30a will give more info
when she returns, won't you K30a. Get yourself straight so that you can
keep us straight.
--
RichToyBox

"Michael Shaffer" wrote in message
In the last two weeks the algae has really taken off. Both waterfalls
are covered in string algae and the veggie pond is lined with some other
moss-like algae. Is this good or bad? I don't know if I should take some
of it out or not.