Old 03-09-2003, 03:12 AM
tippy1

Default Has anyone used "keyhole" beds?

Mike Davis wrote:
Heh, heh, heh...

Oh well, this lazy gardener was hoping to learn from someone else's sore
back and calluses...

It appears that it may not work this time, I'll just have to make the
mistakes myself. But, as jfrost has suggested, before and after pics are
definitely in order...

I'll make a run to the store for Ben-gay ointment and aspirin when I pick up
the film before starting to dig. ;-)

"jfrost" wrote in message

No but Thank you for reminding me to.
I'll soon be building a bed for potatoes & will
try to remember !!!!

thanks
why don't you do it & take "Before & after " pictures,
& tell us what works & what might not??
would love to hear

thanks, jfrost

"Mike Davis" wrote in message

I was going through an old copy of one of Mollison's Permaculture books

and

he mentions keyhole beds. Has anyone here tried them and would like to

share

their experiences, pros and cons, etc.?

Thanks!
Mike D.