Old 03-09-2003, 08:12 AM
Mich

Default new thread alan titchmarsh subject

"anne" wrote in message

I can't say exactly why I don't like him, there's just something about

him.
I could never stand Paul Daniels either or Dame Edna Everage. Maybe they

all
have something in common that I can't see, apart from being a complete

pain
when they're on TV of course.

I feel the same way about Racheal De Tame and that Beardshaw bloke. And I
cant stand Dairimud (sp?) Gavin!!!!

Alan Titchmarch though I quite liked , although I had my reservations about
him when he took over GW from Geoff Hamilton.

Although I think Monty Don is making a good job of GW now, I wonder if the
BBC are going to try and sideline him in favour of RdeT and Swift ( another
one I cant stand!) and Co. No, more than that I think they are sidelining
him and will try to remove him by the next series in fav our of the crap
presenters they want to put in!

lets face it , they only put him there in the first place because of the
uproar!