Old 03-09-2003, 08:12 AM
Mich

Default new thread alan titchmarsh subject

"keith" wrote in message
hi everyone there must be something about Alan to get all of this
attention,why is everyone going on about ground force he did other

programs
too!How to be a gardener was excellent,& nothing against Monty don but
gardeners world isn't the same anymore.Ground force with Alan was better

too
at least he explained the plants details.GF Yankee style is watchable,only
because I like anything to do with the garden.UK version not much better!
Martin hasn't a clue you cant suffer over exposure if you keep the

viewers
entertained,look at the soaps, they've been going on donkeys years,so has
gardeners world!I could watch Alan on the box everynight & not get

bored!And
could garden everyday.
Titchmarsh fan!

I would agree completely with this.