Old 03-09-2003, 09:03 AM
JennyC

Default new thread alan titchmarsh subject

"Mich"
"anne" wrote in
I can't say exactly why I don't like him, there's just something

about
him.I could never stand Paul Daniels either or Dame Edna Everage.

Maybe they
all have something in common that I can't see, apart from being a

complete
pain when they're on TV of course.

I feel the same way about Racheal De Tame and that Beardshaw bloke.

And I
cant stand Dairimud (sp?) Gavin!!!!

I agree about RdT but do find that Beardshaw grows on you. Maybe if
they let him do 'proper' gardening instead of from a helicopter he'd
be even beter "~)

Alan Titchmarch though I quite liked , although I had my

reservations about
him when he took over GW from Geoff Hamilton.

Although I think Monty Don is making a good job of GW now, I wonder

if the
BBC are going to try and sideline him in favour of RdeT and Swift

( another
one I cant stand!) and Co. No, more than that I think they are

sidelining
him and will try to remove him by the next series in fav our of the

crap
presenters they want to put in!

lets face it , they only put him there in the first place because of

the
uproar!

One wonders WHY the BBC wants these naff presenters ? Are they cheaper
?

Jenny