Old 03-09-2003, 11:32 AM

Default new thread alan titchmarsh subject

"Mich" wrote in message
:
: "anne" wrote in message
: ...
:
: I can't say exactly why I don't like him, there's just something about
: him.
: I could never stand Paul Daniels either or Dame Edna Everage. Maybe they
: all
: have something in common that I can't see, apart from being a complete
: pain
: when they're on TV of course.
:
: I feel the same way about Racheal De Tame and that Beardshaw bloke. And I
: cant stand Dairimud (sp?) Gavin!!!!
:
: Alan Titchmarch though I quite liked , although I had my reservations
about
: him when he took over GW from Geoff Hamilton.
:
: Although I think Monty Don is making a good job of GW now, I wonder if
the
: BBC are going to try and sideline him in favour of RdeT and Swift (
another
: one I cant stand!) and Co. No, more than that I think they are sidelining
: him and will try to remove him by the next series in fav our of the crap
: presenters they want to put in!
:
: lets face it , they only put him there in the first place because of the
: uproar!
:
Funny, last time I was speaking to Rachael, Chris, Diarmuid and Joe they
hadn't got a good word to say about you either :O)