Old 03-09-2003, 02:12 PM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] the IBC on Bonsaitalk

List readers might be interested in how the IBC is perceived elsewhere.
A list refugee and a few others are discussing the IBC in this thread.
I'd recommend it as interesting reading. I'm holding forth for the
IBC. The perception is that it is a list for "professionals and
semi-professionals" as one person put it. I was quick to point out that
I'm neither, being in bonsai for only 4 years and a minister by
profession. I'd be curious about anyone's thoughts. Don't just dismiss
this as a bunch of whiners who have sticks in pots. A number of IBC
people post there as well including Walter Pall, Carl Rosner, etc.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone5b/6a Sunset 37

http://forum.bonsaitalk.com/showthre...4646#post34646

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++