Old 03-09-2003, 05:42 PM
Pam Moore

Default new thread alan titchmarsh subject

On 3 Sep 2003 09:08:32 -0700, (Mike Lyle)
wrote:

OK, we've done telly, now let's slag off *Gardeners' Question Time*.

Eric Robson's script is so obviously written for him.

I remember an incident when one urgler caused a lot of hilarity!
(Oh s***!) Lets have a bit of fun, though I agree they sometimes do
not answer the question properly.
I went to a live charity GQT once, given by Stephan Buckzacki (or
something like that!) I asked a question about blight on tomatoes. He
gave a very full answer on potato blight, but even questioning him
afterwards did not give me the advice I wanted.................and I'm
still trying to grow tomatoes, in vain!

Pam in Bristol