Old 03-09-2003, 08:22 PM
paghat

Default Name that plant!

In article ,
(Harold Hoglund) wrote:

Thanks to everyone who responded, I guess I was expecting the flowers
to open more and look more like the pictures I saw on the web. Also
the leaves look very different.

Harold

I thought it looked inadequately potted. It should have a great deal more
soil for its roots, & would likely do better in the yeard, but would even
potted become bushier with more & very humousy soil. My experience is
individual flowers don't last long, but there are a great many of them
opening serially in their season. And the flowers should open almost flat
in fullest sun.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
See the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl: