Old 03-09-2003, 09:42 PM
Bill Oliver

Default Roundup Unready

In article ,
Henry Kuska wrote:
Billo states: " The abstract does not claim that Roundup is dangerous to
humans when used as directed. Your implication, by including it is that it
does."

H. Kuska reply: the topic of this thread is not determined by you, it is
determined by the original August 26 post:

However, you posted in response to my challenge. I wrote
a challenge to show a single article in a peer-reviewed
scientific journal that purported to show that Roundup
was dangerous to humans when used as directed.

I gather then, that when you posted in reply to that
challenge, you were actually *not* posting in reply
to that challenge, but merely posting non-responsive
things that had nothing to do with the claim that
Roundup is or is not dangerous to humans when used
as directed.

Good. I'm glad we've cleared up that your article
posts have nothing to do with the question of
whether or not Roundup is dangerous to humans
when used as directed, and we agree that these
articles do not do that.

Next time, when I challenge people to provide
an article showing that Roundup is dangerous to
humans when used as directed, and you post a
reference as a follow-up, please point out that
you are not responding to that challenge, but
instead that you are responding to some other,
unrelated post. That will clear up any
confusion as to whether or not you are actually
pretending that your posts are responsive.

billo