Old 03-09-2003, 09:43 PM
bnd777

Default Re Horses, Horse Manure, Gardens and Gardeners

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message

snip

seems many of them simply do not think to put a sign out or put it in

bags
so those passing can indeed collect as they need ...........i know one

place

That works in some places but if you are in a rural area where many
people have horses it does not work. So I continue to pay the local
farmer to take it away and some I put in the corner of the field to
rot.
Many people are happy to take it if we bag it up and take it to them for
free but I have had enough of that silly game
kate

I can well believe that people will have it if you deliver it

!!!!!!..........only wish i lived near you because then you would not have a
problem