Old 03-09-2003, 11:02 PM

Default new thread alan titchmarsh subject

"Paul Taylor" wrote in message
news : On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 11:28:24 +0100, K wrote:
:
:
:
: You like 'em mean, moody and magnificent do you Jenny?
:
: Another one I can't stand is the greasy David Dickenson.
:
: K
:
: David Dickenson!! He's in a class of his own! Superb!! There is no one
: else quite like david on the telly - I think they threw away the mould
: when he was made :-)

Thank God for that :O)

:
: The guy who does the flying gardener is the one that I have some
: reservations about - he seems to talk about garden design with authority
: most of the time but sometimes bullsh*t seems to creep in to his lines on
: occassion. (trying to put it diplomatically).
:
: Regards,
:
: Paul.