Old 03-09-2003, 11:22 PM
paghat

Default Roundup Unready

In article , "Henry Kuska"
wrote:

billo said: " I gather then, that when you posted in reply to that
challenge, you were actually *not* posting in reply to that challenge, but
merely posting non-responsive things that had nothing to do with the claim
that Roundup is or is not dangerous to humans when used as directed."

H. Kuska reply: again your logic?????? I have posted a number of
literature references that have to do with side effects due to the
utilization of Round-up.

Billo Shillo is a bundle of "tactics" but is not in the least interested
in the logical. He'll wear you down eventually by his completely moronic
repetitious bleetings for "cites!" when you just gave seven cites, then
claim he beat you at a ****ing match he was playing with himself, aiming
it into his own mouth very effectively. No matter how well & correctly he
is answered, & no matter how many times, he will pretend were never
answered at all, or that your answer stinks, then he'll eventually get
round to re-posting his most preferred citation (from a known fraud) while
pretending he's read everything & you've not, always pretending his
"everything" couldn't be found in a single PR piece generated by Monsanto.

Apparently you do not think it is important to know that there is an
"elevated risk". That is your choice, if your wife agrees with you; she
can continue to apply Round-up when she is pregnant. Others may ellect to
apply the Precautionary Principle.

If he knew for a certainty his whole family would drop dead within the
week he wouldn't change his position, because his position was never based
on rationality. His trust in Monsanto is like a guy who fired a rifle at
three of his four kids, killing each in turn with the Agent Orange bullet,
the PCBs bullet, & the beef hormones bullet, & yet still willing to try
the round-up-bullet next & kill the fourth kid too, because the
manufacturer insisted THIS time the latest bullet really will safely
bounce off a child's noodle.

-paghat the ratgirl

Henry Kuska

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"