Old 03-09-2003, 11:32 PM
keith

Default new thread alan titchmarsh subject

Hi Everyone what a great subject this has been,& its still ongoing.Ive never
known such response!I find it funny how people have a certain impression on
someone who they don't know or never met before!I think gardeners world is
good but not a patch as when a Alan T was the front man!There are all of
these theories why they have these less experienced & younger/better looking
presenters,maybe its to try & get a younger audience interested,I am 29 &
like the presenters!And lets face it if the young ones of today don't get
involved were will our gardens end up!
Happy Gardening
keith
"Pam Moore" wrote in message
On 3 Sep 2003 09:08:32 -0700, (Mike Lyle)
wrote:

OK, we've done telly, now let's slag off *Gardeners' Question Time*.

Eric Robson's script is so obviously written for him.

I remember an incident when one urgler caused a lot of hilarity!
(Oh s***!) Lets have a bit of fun, though I agree they sometimes do
not answer the question properly.
I went to a live charity GQT once, given by Stephan Buckzacki (or
something like that!) I asked a question about blight on tomatoes. He
gave a very full answer on potato blight, but even questioning him
afterwards did not give me the advice I wanted.................and I'm
still trying to grow tomatoes, in vain!

Pam in Bristol