Old 03-09-2003, 11:32 PM
Emrys Davies

Default P'd Off at Hozelock Products

'Alison',

Have you given Hozelock a chance to rectify this matter. I once 'phoned
them in a generalist way about someone else's product and they sent me
so many free spares that I was embarrassed. I still have some of them
and all that I received are great.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

"Alison" o.uk wrote
in message ...
I'm just a tad p'd off at all my Hozelock products and wondered if I'm

the
only person feeling that way.

In a 5 year period I've had to buy 3 oscillating sprinklers cos

they've all
decided that they like being static sprinklers after a while. They

don't
get mega heavy usage cos we live in Scotland where we normally see

rain on a
relatively frequent basis.

Then there's the hanging basket waterer attachment - little black

washer has
perished so it's now a hanging basket and armpit waterer. Not so nice

for
human recipient (though perhaps refreshing for recipient and

passers-by
alike if *having* to water on extremely hot days)

Similar washer problem on the hose ends.

Is this just all designed to force you to go buy new ones on an annual
basis? If so, I hate them! Does anyone know any other manufacturer

of
above equipment that's more durable?

TIA
--Alison