Old 04-09-2003, 12:32 AM
Andy Spragg

Default Overwintering

Ron Clark pushed briefly to the front of the queue
on Wed, 03 Sep 2003 16:27:20 +0100, and nailed this to the shed door:

^ On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 15:59:02 +0100, Pam Moore
^ wrote:
^
^ On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 14:14:12 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
^ wrote:
^
^ Thank you. Now I think I really do understand what they are.
^
^ But nobody has yet given any other (latin or otherwise) name for
^ Million Bells! LOL

^ Calibrachoas hybrids
^ Mounding habit. Grow in full sun. Leaves may turn yellow if soil is
^ kept too wet, if not fed regularly, or if soil pH is too high. Allow
^ soil to dry a bit between heavy waterings. Pinch at 3 weeks and 6
^ weeks after potting up. Not fond of slow release fertilizer.

Hullo, Wonk. Are you on the point of swapping NG allegiance, or are
you a longtime lurker only just now delurking momentarily?

Andy
--

"No, you claim the magpie is to blame for all the
worlds ills, based on your ignorance of magpies."