Old 04-09-2003, 02:42 AM
Henry Kuska

Default Roundup Unready

H. Kuska original statement: again your logic?????? I have posted a
number of
literature references that have to do with side effects due to the
utilization of Round-up.

Billo's answer:
None of which purport to show any side effects in humans from
Roundup when used as directed.

H. Kuska original statement: Now please show me your logic diagram that
excludes effects during pregnancy
from the universe that you include in the logic circle of "not dangerous

humans when used as directed."

(Note, I also provided the information that he would need if they had
"directed" pregnant women to not use it):
My additional original statement:
"Concerning the "as directed" I have included the label information for one
product
http://www.monsanto.com/monsanto/us_..._atz/label.pdf ,
you may want to start by using the PDF search function for the base word
preg to see if it tells pregnant workers not to use the material. I did not
look at all the labels, if you are interested go to:
http://www.cdms.net/manuf/mprod.asp?mp=23&lc=0

You can also look at the MSDS: http://www.cdms.net/ldat/mp23P011.pdf "

Billo's answer:
Please prove that pink bunnies with purple antlers don't exist in
the wild. After all, just because you can't find them no matter
how hard you look doesn't mean that you should infer they aren't
there, right? There is not *one* scientific article in a
peer-reviewed journal that claims to show that there is
any danger to humans from Roundup when used as directed.

You can believe in an unproven, unfounded, undocumented
speculation-based "danger" all you want. Just like you
can believe that there really is a big purple monster
under your bed at night that disappears whenever you
look. Just don't pretend your speculations are based
on science.

H. Kuska's original statement: Apparently you do not think it is
important to know that there is an
"elevated risk". That is your choice, if your wife agrees with you; she
can continue to apply Round-up when she is pregnant. Others may ellect

apply the Precautionary Principle.

Billo's answer:
Yes, stay away from that evil oxygen and water.

billo

-------
H. Kuska's summary: WOW!
--