Old 04-09-2003, 05:12 AM
Fabio Soto

Default What is my species

Hello my name is TobyTurtle. Could some one write back to this family
that found me so that hopefully they will leave me alone.

I live on their creek which is really nice. It has a nice pond and
lots of vegetation around to hide and find lots of food.

Today was a nice beautiful San Diego day and they were nice enough to
bring me turkey and lettuce. He he, which one do you think I ate right
away?

Here are my pictures.
http://www.socalbreakers.com/images/Toby/Toby-001.jpg

http://www.socalbreakers.com/images/Toby/Toby-003.jpg

Can someone write back and tell them in plain english who am I and
maybe how old I am. Maybe you can tell by my size. What do you expect?
They do not speak turtle. I tried to tell him but he did not
understand me.

I do want to say sorry for hissing at him. The owner of the creek
tried to pick me up and I was not happy. He looked under my belly and
told his wife I was a male. Duh! my name is TobyTurtle.

Thanks!

TobyDaTurtle