Old 04-09-2003, 09:22 AM
Sue Walsh

Default K30a - OT

ESPMER (K30a)
It's me!!!

I am sooooooooooooooooo glad to be home,
even though the house looks like a tornado
blew through it, I don't care, it's HOME!

Welcome home!

I was so busy Wednesday (work day at the Botanical Gardens) that I
never had a chance to look at the pond group. Couldn't sleep tonite
so here I am at 3:50 AM checking in. First thing I went to see was
how you were doing via this posting thread and was pleasantly
surprised to see your post. So glad to have you back! ~ Between
all the meds and resting (let the mess be at this point your health is
much more important) take time to enjoy life and your pond. We missed
you!!!

BTW as I write this I am enjoying the callings of my pond frogs (only
one I've seen in daytime is a southern lepord frog, not sure if that's
who I'm hearing.)

Sue W

View my pond album "Rippling Waters" at
http://community.webshots.com/user/aspenjd