Old 04-09-2003, 10:32 AM
Cam

Default Oops

Hello Group

I read a thread earlier about the ammount of co2 in the tank and how to read
the chart at Chucks amazing website. I know that the chart does not work if
you have added buffers to the tank. My problem is that I have not taken a
co2 reading as yet cause I don't have the test kit to measure kh/gh. I added
po4 yesterday to my tank in the form of ph down. Will my co2 reading now be
void because of that buffer? Surely the plants will consume the phosphate
pretty quickly, If I do a water change over the weekend and do a co2
measurement will it be more accurate? How do you balance things out between
buffers and co2?

--
Kind Regards
Cameron McNeill