Old 04-09-2003, 03:22 PM
Zemedelec

Default Snails and Slugs HELP

Sluggo or Escar-Go destroys slugs' & snails' ability to eat anything at
all -- yet is non-toxic to plant & animal life other than mollusc -- even
if something eats the starving slugs, there's nothing in them that is
toxic to other animals, as these products are really nothing but iron
phosphate. It works way better than the approved poison baits that do
endanger other animals, & usually the iron boost that results from Iron
phosphate slug bait has a totally healthy effect on the soil.

Maybe there's still hope for my hosta population, which I have rescued to
recover in pots after a year of being little more than slug fodder.
zemedelec