Old 04-09-2003, 04:12 PM

Default RR Soy works better in rRomania than in USA

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 21:40:00 GMT, in sci.agriculture you wrote:

I don't expect that anyone in Europe would pay for the study. Simply because
a researcher contract to do a study he does not sell his soul to the
company. This is business not ecology we are discussing.

In this case the author has very much sold his soul to the biotech
companies. Just do a Google search for the author and you'll see how
many reports he has produced praising GM crops, with no reports
critical of GM crops.

regards
Marcus