Old 04-09-2003, 05:22 PM
Seamus Ma' Cleriec

Default I want an invasive plant!

I was referring to the "Bishop's goutweed - aegopodium", not Johnny
Jump-ups.
Goutweed spreads underground and unless you get every bit of plant out
you'll have itforever and ever and ever ....
I curse the person who first brought goutweed to the area !

Françoise wrote in message ...
I have Johnny Jump-ups. True they produce seeds and they appear in spring
where they should not. After the
first grass cuttings, the do not come back. In the flowerbed, I treat the
m as a weed and just pull them.
They do not bother me and they are very nice.

Fran oise.

Seamus Ma' Cleriec wrote:

Problem is that it will produce seed and soon escape it's confines - I
know this from experience :-( .