Old 04-09-2003, 08:42 PM
jamie

Default clover?

jan wrote:
I am hoping to get some help with a lawn problem. For years now I have had
what I think is a clover growing in my Bermuda. It has yellow flowers and
clover like leaves. I don't want it and have tried getting rid of it
organically and finally with herbicide and the stuff is still there.

Clover doesn't have yellow flowers, and it has round/oval leaves.
I expect you mean oxalis (wood sorrel, aka sourgrass or sour trefoil),
which has heart-shaped leaves and yellow flowers.

Roundup concentrate applied carefully with a Q-tip to a few leaves per
plant wiped it out in my garden.

--
jamie )

"There's a seeker born every minute."