Old 04-09-2003, 11:25 PM
mad

Default K30a - OT

glad you're back! glad you're front, too, but you know what i mean... LOL
mad
--
Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.

From: ESPMER (K30a)
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: 03 Sep 2003 17:45:34 GMT
Subject: K30a - OT

It's me!!!

I am sooooooooooooooooo glad to be home,
even though the house looks like a tornado
blew through it, I don't care, it's HOME!

I've yet to read all the messages yet, will
take care of that slowly.
Right now I have 18 prescriptions getting filled,
ak!
Hopefully we'll be able to reduce those over the next couple weeks.
I plan on being the best patient and fixing all the problems that got me here
in the first place.

Went out to visit the pond - found a lady bullfrog
in the frog bog and the big pond was down a foot!
WH were blocking the outlet of the waterfall.

I'll be here reading and answering eventually.
Thank you for all the good thoughts.
More later!

k30a
and the watergardening labradors