Old 05-09-2003, 10:22 AM
Franz Heymann

Default excess tomatoes.

"anne" wrote in message

Rusty Hinge wrote in message
The message
from "anne" contains these words:

Can anyone recommend any good books/websites on wine making for a

complete
beginner? I'd love to try making wines with some of the stuff I've

grown.

First Steps in Winemaking by C.J.J.Berry, ISBN 1-85486-139-5

(Now) Published by Nexus Special Interests

Thanks Rusty. Amazon have two left, must be a good book being as it was
first published in 1960

42 years is as nothing in the history of winemaking

apparently! It's not too outdated is it?

Why on earth should it *ever* get outdated?
It is arguably the best introductory book to home winemaking there is.

Franz.