Old 05-09-2003, 08:02 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Now what do I do?

I hope you mow at a higher height starting out. ) ~ jan

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 05:30:48 -0400, "pixi" wrote:

Got all the stuff for my new pond (water garden?) the other day. Filter,
skimmer, liner, pump. Trouble is I don't think I have the brains to get it
all together and working.

Although the pond was dug a year ago it has been raining so much that I
haven't been able to get much done. And the filter turns out to be much
bigger than I thought it would be so I have to dig a bigger hole.

Our grass is over a foot high and this morning (4:00 a.m.) I could see the
stars. Saw Orion for the first time this summer. Anyway, first thing will
start digging as soon as it's light enough. Then when the grass is dry
enough, out with the lawn mower.

Hope you folks with brace yourselves for a myriad of questions.

Pixi

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~