Old 05-09-2003, 11:12 PM

Default Looking for a Child/Pet safe fertilizer weed care.

"Greg Rice" wrote:
And... in Florida, there is a host of critters.

I live in central Florida also, (I lived here for 47 years) and you need
to treat the yard for bugs at least twice a year (some people do it
monthly) The insecticides are "safe" usually once they are dry, if you
use a liquid spray. However, read the label, and be aware if it rains the
next day. I use the dry pellets myself.

Yes sir..for example, we have two generations of chinch bug here
in Ohio. Florida has at least six generations.

I'd have to go back to turf school before I moved to Fla.

--
GO #40