Old 06-09-2003, 01:04 AM
Anne Lurie

Default Good news!

Well, Cathy, the results you got are amazing all right, but I think the term
"strange" should be reserved for the Johnellis website, IMHO.

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"Szpond" wrote in message
Matt,
I typed wrong. It's not bio-water. It is electron water. He bought this
water machine at Johnellis.com. He added this water to his pond and it

cleared
up. The proof was in the pudding when he added it to mine and it cleared

up.
Strange, isn't it. I couldn't be more thrilled.
The bio filter was full of the usual "scum" on Monday. I decided to wait

until
Friday to clean it AGAIN. When I did it Friday, there was hardly anything
there to clean, so I didn't. I can't explain it. Cathy