Old 06-09-2003, 03:30 AM
zxcvar

Default Do I need to add anything after pulling out St. Augustine Runners

Thanks for your reply. I want to kill the St. Augustine grass so that
it does not replace Barmuda grass in my lawn. St. Augustine grass has
invaded from my neighbour's lawn. I did neglect my garden last few
years. Now I find St. Augustine grass is trying to choke Bermuda
grass. I have put a barrier between my lawn and my neighbour's lawn so
that runners from the other lawn can not invade my lawn. Now I need to
remove all the St. Augustine grasses are in my lawn. With thanks.

wrote in message ...
(zxcvar) wrote:
Greetings! Do I need to add any chemical after pulling out St.
Augustine runners from the lawn? I am starting the labourous process
pulling out all St. Augustine grass by pulling the roots along with
all its runners. With thanks.

Are you trying to replace it?