Old 06-09-2003, 04:12 AM
CowboyBob

Default clover?

"jan" wrote in message
I am hoping to get some help with a lawn problem. For years now I have

had
what I think is a clover growing in my Bermuda. It has yellow flowers and
clover like leaves. I don't want it and have tried getting rid of it
organically and finally with herbicide and the stuff is still there.

I can send anyone a picture who thinks they may be able to identify this

for
me. I hope someone can give me the answer as to how to get rid of it.

JAN

Yellow flowered clover is difficult to eradicate. (Oxalis, which some have
suggested may be what you have, is not - it has small bulb-like roots and
can be dug out fairly easily.)

Clover is a hay crop and has spread across much of the us, including almost
all of Texas. More info on clover (including several yellow flowered
varieties) can be found at:

http://members.iinet.net.au/~weeds/w...fabaceae_4.htm

CowBoy Bob