Old 06-09-2003, 04:36 AM
starlia

Default Mosquito spraying

It's not only the City of Austin who is spraying. It's a cooperative
between Travis County and CoA. I know the guys who work there pretty well.
I'll ask them what they are spraying and post it here.

"animaux" wrote in message
On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 20:56:40 GMT, "N. Woolley"

opined:

WHAT are they spraying? I've caught some news reports and nothing
mentions the chemical. Just that it breaks down in sunlight. I have a
TPWD backyard habitat and I'm not enthused about this (to put it mildly).

-Nancy

I also have a TPWD and NWF Certified Backyard Habitat. Fortunately, Round

Rock
decided not to spray. I wonder what they are using.