Old 06-09-2003, 05:32 AM
MLEBLANCA

Default Help with spiders

In article , Lar
writes:

,
says...
so that it cannot be seen readily without me shining a very strong
light in between the leaves, the silhouette tends to me believe it may
be large but I am not sure. Before I shine the light, has anyone else
encountered this type of spider who can share their knowledge with me?

A number of type of orb weavers will build their web at
night, remove all but the main strains at dawn, then
rebuild at dusk.
--

http://home.comcast.net/~larflu/spid2.jpg

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

Don't you just hate it when
you run into an orb weaver's web, and you can't find her anyplace,
and you just KNOW she's sitting up there on top of your head in your
HAIR!!

emilie